"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

24 October, 2010

Grace of God!!

Good Late Evening all...

It's been a trying past few days and yet, through all the difficulty...God's Grace has kept me!! 

This song is an amazing confirmation , sung by Ms. Sherri Jones-Moffett this morning during church service for our annual Women's Conference. I don't feel the need to share my recent trials because I have made the decision that it will no longer bring me down, no longer steal my joy and will not have authority of the dreams and visions god has placed in my life. Though we may face difficulties, God always brings us through. Thanks to his grace, we can have hope that we will OVERCOME!!!


I/WE can conquer ANYTHING! 

Romans 8:37-39 (New King James Version)

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Grace is God's love freely offered to us. We do not do anything to "earn" it. 
What a wonderful feeling when you can open your mouth and speak God's word into your own life. Life has many seasons which include times of difficulty and isolation, but these can serve to stretch us in a positive way and not crush us with discouragement when we make the most of them.  God wants us to be encouraged. He has given us the means to encourage ourselves in Him.

Psalm 103:2-5 (New King James Version)

  2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
         And forget not all His benefits:
 3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
         Who heals all your diseases,
 4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
         Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
         So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 

God is on our side, and has come with answers to any issues you may have. Encourage yourself and know... God's grace will keep you. 

Blessings! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read through some of ur posts and I love the way you think. Nice page.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪