"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

27 May, 2010

I SAID, GOOD DAY!

Oy Vay! Our weather has gone temporarily insane... one minute it's cold, the next minute, take today for example, a mere 97 degrees. I tend to resent the Spring and Summer Seasons, only because... there is a certain limit to how much clothes you can strip, due to being arrested for what's it called now-a-days? "Indecent Exposure!" Compared to the Fall and Winter seasons where you can bundle up in cozy Houndstoothed jackets, Knees High Boots, Cashmere gloves, and yes, for some... even their beloved "Snuggie"(i can't get with that program).  

After many errands ran, i peeped the sky.. and lo and behold.. RAIN CLOUDS!!! They must've been sumoned by my mumbled complaints of how my hair lost its "UMPF" and how my hands began to swell which forced my loveable Forever 21 rings to remain in place and leave ugly ring indentation in my oh so soft skin... forgive me, I DIGRESS!

Anywho... much to my dismay, we didn't receive one steady rain shower, instead we got spits of rain, here and there. But, all in all... i was in awe at the magnificent picture God so graciously painted in sky.



Leaving me with an open imagination of just what else he(God) is capable of producing. *Sigh*
.
.
.
.
MUST SLEEP... Hope everyone's day was blessed.

Ta-Ta for now... or as Fez would say...

"I SAID GOOD DAY!"

2 comments:

  1. These are really cool pics!


    Just came across your blog. It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! And i myself enjoy your fashion blog.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪