"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

25 May, 2010

It's all Roses & Beans

Started my day at 5:23a.m.  and for some reason, i always wake up about 2 mins before my alarm goes off... SOOO ANNOYING!

Usually i have so much business to do after work, but since the love of my life is away, today was a somewhat quiet one. I drove home, aware of the fact that my ride is needing an oil change...but not feeling the want to drive to Valvoline, I came home. Spent some quality time in the back yard with my doggy boy, enduring in the wonder of God's beauty.

In doing so, I found the most beautiful rose in our rose bushes and couldn't help but share...


Drove to the airport to pick up the BFF from her business trip and returned home in time to enjoy a bowl of beans, chili and a little overdose of cheese... plus there were fresh tortillas (not pictured)!! A staple in our household, as i'm sure in most households around New Mexico.

Now, i endure the continuous barking of the world's "greatest" companion ((*rolls eyes))... Grrrr!! I definitely need to do some research into doggy training classes, any suggestions?!. =0)

Have a Blessed night all!
B.Crespin

1 comment:

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪