"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

30 May, 2010

Faith?!

It is now 1:08a.m. and i can't find my resting place... I have been plagued by the insomnia bug for the first time in well... FOREVER! My mind has been on a continuous thinking streak and I'm not sure when and if it will ever end. I find myself guilty of implying or proclaiming that things are impossible at times, then i ponder at whether or not i remember who my God is. And if so, am i aware of the fact that All things are possible if we have faith?!

Faith begins with the act of imagining. If you don't have dreams, how can dreams come true? The future is as bright as your faith. 



I must bid adieu... my soul awaits the rising of the sun and with it... all it's glory.

1 comment:

  1. Faith, how apropos! The realm of possibilities is entirely too much to fathom, hence the restless of that particular evening. Here's to unwavering Faith.

    All the Best, All the Time!
    Corey

    ReplyDelete

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪