"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

18 July, 2010

Women...

Personally, I'm tired of seeing Women take advantage of who they are. Considering we are acknowledged to be the more intuitive half of the human race, we don't do much to press our advantage. I've noticed that we seem to settle for less than we ought to. Many of us accept what comes our way, rather than taking charge and making sure what comes into our life is what we want. 


We are more than we give ourselves credit for. We need to learn to be an advocate for ourselves. Now, this doesn't mean to be condescending to each other, which is another "fad" i seem  to be noticing. Catiness in women is immaturity elevated to it's highest degree. Yes, there may be women whom we don't get along with, whom we don't think are as attractive as we are, and who may not be as smart as you or i... but, i believe women have taken the way we treat each other to a different level of hatred. I too have been guilty of this. But, I've made the conscious decision to no longer degrade my female race.

I feel, the way we treat ourselves, comes across in how we allow ourselves to be treated by men. If we don't learn to value ourselves, who else will? I am lucky to have a man in my life who treats me like i am the only person who matters. Even while he is working everyday, making a living, he still finds time in his busy day to let me know how much i am appreciated. I've had way to many friends in abusive relationships, whether it be mentally, physically, emotionally or any other type of abuse you may think of... and there is NO reason any woman(or man) should ever feel inferior. again i say, how you value yourself will define how others value you... Just don't become too hot-headed, God has his way of of humbling us. 

The reason women become millionaires, whether it be with money, spirtuality, love, etc... is because they see themselves as who they should be, a Queen . 


There will always be people who want to tell you who you should be and what you should do, but NO ONE can tell you how to live your life because there is no one quite like you! See, embrace and honor yourself by insisting on your right to choose the life you are meant to live!
I am on a mission to get every female excited about being a woman in this day and age. See your life as a vast array of choices that can bring you closer to the person you long to be.

I challenge each and every one of you, to take time for yourself sometime this week. Set aside reading time, go shopping(just don't over due it), get in some spa time, pamper yourself in some type of way... imagine yourself as that which you are.. a Queen!


Blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! I agree that catiness in women is immaturity at its highest degree! I don't hang out with a lot of women because I can't stand their attitudes and lack of respect for other human beings. Why must women talk bad about others to make them feel better about themselves? Why can't they find something positive within themselves and others to feel good about themselves?

    I am a strong, loving, and beautiful woman. Each day I find something positive about myself and the people around me to make me feel good.

    And I would like to say to you B, thank you for inspiring me this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =0) ... I just get tired of what I hear coming from women. When is enough, enough?

    Glad I could inspire you.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪