"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

11 August, 2010

The BIG 2-5....


B-DAY!!!!

Though i don't feel older... I'm not liking the fact that i am getting there. It's a scary thought, knowing eventually I'll be an old skipper. Talk about depressing!!!! =0) 


Although... i do thank God EVERYDAY for giving me another chance at life... there's nothing like waking up to face another day... and no matter how hard I think my life is, there will always be another who has it far worse. So, why not celebrate?!?!?! 


Hope i don't bore you with the pics... I had such an awesome weekend!!


Creme Brulee from Cathleen
Roses from Monica          
Roses from The Family
Yankees Apron and Cookbook from BFF and her brother
MY FAV: My 1st pair of Louboutins from BFF's MOM!
1 of many desserts...
BFF, not enthused, but looking FLY!
Another dessert!
Mimosas and Strawberry Shortcake + a Cheesy smile!
US!
#1 Gift to myself!
#2 Gift to myself!



There were many more pictures, but it's late and i didn't have a chance to load them. And now my eyelids are slowly finding their way down my eye balls... So, Buenos Noches to all and Many Blessings to you and yours.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! 25 is definitely a milestone, but I'm looking forward to turning 30 next year! LOVE the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Its scary, but everyone's gotta do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. Looking at your new shoes make my feet hurt - I would break my ankle on the first step!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Gah - I remember when you turned 21...seems like yesterday and forever-ago in the same thought. I love the pic of you with the mimosa - you look geeked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Linda: Hahaha...they aren't too bad!

    Meg: Don't remind me...it went by too fast! :0/ and I was super geeked!!!

    ReplyDelete

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪