"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

20 September, 2010

It Gets Under Your Skin...



This weekend I was able to visit the controversial "Bodies:The Exhibition" with the BFF. I was simply amazed! We never stop to think how intricate our bodies are. With the functionality we are given to walk, run, sit, chew, and even think ... how are we able to state that there is not a God? It baffles me. I was completely and utterly awed. 

If you get the change to visit this exhibition... i urge you to. Beware, there are a few rooms that are disturbing(even for me). 




I would continue my post and complain about this and that, but I would rather change the situation I am in so I am able to report my overcoming. May God continue to bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. I saw the exhibit a couple years ago in Las Vegas. It was totally worth seeing and very interesting. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw something like this a couple of years ago here in Albuquerque (Nate was still in a stroller) - it was AMAZING!!! I'd go again, but I don't know that Nate would last through the whole exhibit.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪