"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

14 September, 2010

GRADE: F

As you all know, i had begun the Daniel's Fast last week, and was doing better than I thought I would for my 2nd year around... and then... IT happened. I woke up Thursday Morning feeling weird, by Thursday night... the flu bug had set in. It's always times when i make the decision for change that something comes and ruins all the fun. Despite pleas from the parents and Dr. I continued the fast until I couldn't step 1 foot out of bed. SOO-o... if you didn't get the post by now.. I had to abruptly discontinue my Daniel's Fast and was told not to retry the fast until my (energy)levels and body were up to par. Thus ruining my attempt at Daniel's Fast year Numero Dos. 


I'm still not 100%, but I forced myself to go to work yesterday and today. And ready for what life has to offer. I learned a lot in the few days of fasting and i intend to continue this journey to a new "ME"...so to speak.

Keep me in your prayers and my Daddy too. He has surgery on Monday morning.

Blessings to all!

Here's a little picture of Leila and I... she doesn't seem to enthused.
P.S. please excuse the messy hair-do!

1 comment:

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪