"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before."
-Erich Fromm-

03 June, 2010

Tag Questionnaire...

Good Day...

I borrowed this questionnaire from Kasia, writter of My Secrets blog.

1. What shoe size are you?
EU 38-39
US 8
UK 6
2. Where do you work?
Presbyterian Healthcare Services
And
A Zen Acupuncture
Soon and very soon, I will be a world renowned chef!

3. Favorite piece of clothing you own:
My shoes have to be my biggest favs.
I pretty much love everything I own.

4. Your favorite blog?
I have many blogs that I enjoy, but Dulce Candy
has to be one of my favs!

5. Do you have any pets?
I have a 1 yr. old, 75lb. German Pointer, who for some reason doesn’t understand boundaries. I believe the thinks he’s a small dog, especially when he comes and sits in my lap.
He needs LOTS and LOTS of doggy training.

6. How many siblings do you have?
One Older Brother.

7. If you could live anywhere were would it be?
New York! I love the BIG city and especially love the East Coast.
The Architecture and the people are the BEST!
Plus, The New York Yankees are there.

8. What were you doing before this?
Working.

9. Your favorite food?
TACOS! Mac n’ Cheese! Sushi! Bread!...OH, who am I kidding? I love everything and anything to do with food!

10. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Nicole.

11. Your favorite websites?
Clothing, shoe and fashion websites!
And anything that intrigues my interest.
I also like NecoleBitchie.com, best latest Celeb gossip.  

12. Who do you tag?
I am still new to the blogging Community. Learning the ins and outs…
But there’s no time like the present to begin:


Check out the tagged blogs above... you wont be disappointed!
Hope you all have a fantabulous day! SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God..." ▪Isaiah 43:1-3▪